The poster awards are intended to promote and foster the development of orthodontic research, education and practice.
Two poster awards are offered
ASOFRE Australasian Student Poster Award
- This is a yearly award and is awarded in alternate years at the ASO Inc. biennial Congress and the ASO biennial Foundation Meeting.
- It is awarded to the best poster displayed by a student who is studying at an ASO Inc. or NZAO Inc. approved course, or has completed their studies within the last 12 months, to become a registered orthodontist.
- The award is a prize of $1,500 and a certificate.
- Merit prizes may also be awarded in the form of a certificate.
Previous Award Winners
- 2015 - Dr Mark Blandy
- 2016 - Dr Adam Leung
- 2017 - Dr Adam Chen
Previous Merit Winners
- 2015 - Dr Shelley Coburn & Dr Andrew MacKenzie
ASOFRE Scientific Poster Award
This is a biennial award and is awarded at the ASO Inc biennial Congress. It is awarded to the best overall poster displayed.
The award is a prize of $3,000 and a certificate. Merit prizes may also be awarded in the form of a certificate.
The recommended size of the poster is 'Portrait view 900mm wide and 1500mm high'. The recommended format is shown below but it is not obligatory. Template and examples below.
Click on the applications guideline below for further information for applicants.